Barkada MuOnline
Welcom to Barkada Mu Forum Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barkada MuOnline
Welcom to Barkada Mu Forum Community

Barkada MuOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to make a Combo

Go down

[GUIDE] How to make a Combo Empty [GUIDE] How to make a Combo

Post by Diminish Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Lots of people are doing Combos but some of the beginers don't know how to perform it... So, here is a helpful guide to do it... Hope it helps

Combo is a unique AoE ( area of effect) skill of Blade Knights and Blade Masters can perform.
It multiplies your damage depending on your str agi and ene for the skill damage!
For those who wants to know about combo, i made this guide just for you guys!

But before you can do combo, you must do Marlon's Ring of Honor and Dark Stone quest.

There are many types of combinations for the combo. But first I'm going to make shortcuts of the skills for you to follow easier!

Skills:

WS = weapon skill

TS = twisting slash

DS = death stab

RB = rageful blow

Combinations

FIRST - WS, TS, DS

SECOND - WS, TS, RB

THIRD - WS, RB, TS

FOURTH - WS, RB, DS

FIFTH - WS, DS, TS

SIXTH - WS, DS, RB

NOW, HOW TO EXECUTE THEM!

Make sure you have the skills you're using, hotkey 1-3. In this example, I will be doing the Second form so I'll hotkey weapon skill to 1, rageful blow to 2 and twisting slash to 3.

First, hold down your right mouse button over your opponent so your bk is executing the weapon skill. Hold it for as long as you want. When you're ready, press 2. That will execute Rageful Blow after the weapon skill. When you see the ground beginning to crack from the skill, immediately press 3 to execute twisting slash. When twisting is executed at the end and combo is successful, you should see a large blue explosion and a loud cracking sound.

If you feel the second form is too slow, let's move onto the first form. Hotkey weapon skill to 1, twisting slash to 2 and death stab to 3.

Again, start at skill 1 and hold down your right mouse button on your opponent. Hold it for a few seconds if you want, then when you're ready, immediately press 2 then 3. Then time between 2 and 3 has to be in an instant, you cannot delay or else combo will fail. The result is the same, blue explosion and cracking sound.

Smile
Diminish
Diminish

https://barkadamu.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down